We are talking about post-summer depression when you’re feeling down because you’ve just realised that summer is over and there will be no sun, swimming in the sea, sleeping under the stars, feeling the warmth of the sun on your face, dancing in the summer rains, summer loves, sexy summer gowns – for almost a year. Usually the feeling of down is stronger, the better the summer was. It’s even stronger if you realise that an average person has about 70 summers during their lifetime – only 70. Trying not to make it too dramatic, the truth is that unless you are living far up north, there is still a chance for plenty of days with proper sunshine, flowing dresses and warm kisses on the balcony of your favourite cafe downtown. If the climate tricks us, we still have a few tips to give heed to:
1. Seize the sunny moments – try to take a walk, work and be outside as long as the sun up and out!
2. Embrace colours – A colourful nail polish, a newly bought colourful painting will light up your every-days!
3. Instead of massive coats, use clever layers by incorporating your summer wardrobe into your daily outfit during the colder seasons!
4. Print out your vacation photos and don’t hide them in an album; palms and blue skies will keep you warm in the heart!
5. Don’t forget; a little sweat in the rain did not kill anybody yet – keep up your daily jogging!
6. Company, company and company – don’t replace your social life with romantic movies and pancakes!
7. Think positive; each season has its beautiful side, give it a try and explore it’s magic!
Have a beautiful autumn dear All, and don’t forget to share your tips with us!
Wir sprechen von Post-Sommerdepressionen, wenn wir traurig sind, weil wir gerade realisiert haben, dass der Sommer vorbei ist und es keine Sonne, Schwimmen im Meer, unter den Sternen schlafen, die Wärme auf dem Gesicht spüren, im Sommerregen tanzen, Sommerliebe und sexy Sommerkleider mehr gibt – und das für fast ein ganzes Jahr. (more…)